WHAT DO WE DO?
We engage ourselves in identifying the underprivileged in society and providing them the opportunity to basic necessities to be productive in life. InPursuit International is a non-profit organization that engages individuals, equips them in nurture and education, to enrich their futures. Enrich a life today!
Every Child Is Unique and Entitled To Live With Dignity
We create an environment of care & compassion for all those in need, particularly to children who are vulnerable and deprived. By identifying the needs of each child accordingly we provide counselling and mentoring as well as a clean living environment, nutritious food, uniforms, schooling needs, quality education, extra-curricular activities with life skills training.
Over the next 2 years, we will be touching the lives of hundreds more children by providing them the protective shelter, parental care, and opportunities to harness their talents and dreams.
Our goal is to improve health care coverage across the state by providing easily accessible health care services including prevention, promotion and treatment. Sustaining these clinics will improve the overall health of beneficiaries in the communities where present.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE STARTS WITH YOU !
Connect with one child to provide holistic orphan care, providing for his or her spiritual, physical, educational, emotional and social needs. As a Sponsors you help us meet the sponsor child’s basic physical needs, while also ensuring we’re able to address broader needs, such as counseling and tutoring.
Your donation makes difference in the lives of orphaned children. It ensures they get what they need to thrive.
ONE TIME SPONSOR
- $1000 provides a child everything he or she needs to grow and thrive for an entire year: Water, food, health, education, care and stability. You give the gift of empowerment.
- $100 teaches a child English for six months. You give the gift of a self-sustaining future.
- $50 brings health to a child. You give the gift of energy.
- $25 feeds a child for a month. You give the gift of growing strong.
- $500 provides healthcare to 100 children. You give the gift of energy.
- $250 teaches English to 50 children. You give the gift of a self-sustaining future.
- $100 (Sponsorship) provides a child everything he or she needs to grow and thrive: Water, food, health, education, care and stability. You give the gift of empowerment.
- $25 gives food certainty to a child. You give the gift of growing strong.